Monday 19 September 2011

Spin The Bottle





WARNING !!! ADULT THEMES




Wayne had grabbed an empty bottle from the bar '' ok now i dont care about this fam thing we say if the 
bottle lands on you.. you do what your told !! ahhahaah everyone laughed 


Nicki was first up ......the bottle hit tyga !! 
''wooo nicki gotta  kiss tyga !! nicki leaned in and only kissed him on his cheek '' hehe it was a kiss ! '' 


'boooooo wayne shouted my turn !! '' omgg it hit nicki '' oohh come hear girl !! ahah wayne stood up and nicki tried to hide behind gudda '' wayne aahh stay away ok on the cheek ??.. ok wayne leaned towards her and licked her cheek ......'' hahahaha ewww !!!after an hour playing drake had got a kiss from SNL but no nicki ..........wayne jumped in the water !!! yeahhh come on you pussy's jump in its fucking amazing !!


everyone started to jump in ''' come on drake nicki screamed '' na its ok aha ........nicki ran towards him plzz babe i wanna swim with you biting her lip and more grabbing drakes shorts....'' oh yeah i don't know every-time we try this shit it goes wrong ...'' stop being a baby !!


'' ahhhhhh nicki pushed drake in the water then jumped in after him ahaha'' come on drake nicki grabbed drakes arms and pulled him around the other side of the boat where no one was .


'' secret place uh ?? '' yeah i only bring people i like here hahaa '' oh yeah so you like me ?? drake come on you know i like you i cant keep my hands off you nicki swam towards him and put her legs around him ....can i tell you something ... sure anything baby ..''i got really jealous when SNL kissed you ! how about we get out of the water and go to your room and play spin the bottle with just the two of us ??? '' mmm nicki i like that idea ..........'' where yous going wayne shout outed ! nicki jumped on drakes back '' where going to play our on spin the bottle ahah !!everyone looked ...........'' ohh wayne you ow me $20 large if they fuck tonight gudda laughed at there bet ! 



From that moment on we didn't need the bottle anymore . Questions were flying through the room now .  ' All of young money  sensed that I wanted to be alone with drake
 . He bent over slightly and kissed me in my neck . ' Oh drake ' , I whispered in his ear : ' I have wanted you since the beginning of young money nicki ' drake looked at me and ran his fingers through my hair . ' I like you very much too nicki, you are one of the most beautiful girls I know . ' Completely happy I kissed him again .
Kissing and touching each other  ' On a night like these you can find out a lot about some people ' : I whispered in drakes's ear . ' Shall we go upstairs ? ' : He whispered back , ' Those will have fun on their own , they don't need us anymore . '
We walked upstairs and drake opened the door of his bedroom . I laid down on the bed and reached my arms towards him . drake came down to lay on top of me and I caressed his back while we kissed . drake was wearing a t-shirt and a nice shorts . I pulled his t-shirt out off his shorts and moved my hand under his shirt to feel his bare skin . drake caressed my cheeks and let his hands run down my body . He caressed my neck , between my breasts and down towards my tummy . I felt his warm hand moving under my sweater and crawling back up . He laid his hand on my left breast . The touch on the fabric of my bra made me moan softly . I pushed drake  softly off me so I could get up . drake look and me and said : ' Sweet nicki , I hope you don't think I just want you for a one night , I am not like that . ' I caressed his cheek . ' I think you are a sweet guy , drake . I am so in love with you . I want to make love with you tonight . ' : I blushed . ' Wait , ' he said , ' wayne has some condoms in his bedroom , I'll get them . ' He got off the bed and ran out off the bedroom .

Shit , ' I thought , ' Condoms , I hadn't even thought about that , because I was too horny . ' I was lucky he thought about it cause you can never be safe enough . Quickly I slipped a hand down my pants . I felt how wet I was and I can tell you , it was a while ago since I was this wet . I heard drake walking back into the room and quickly I pulled my hand back out my pants , rubbing them dry on my sweater .
I got up from the bed and walked towards drake . He was holding a Durex condom . I laid my finger on his lips . drake kissed it . ' Sit down on the bed ' : I told him . He walked to the bed and sat down . I walked towards him and was standing in front of him now and grabbed his hands and laid them on my sweater , on my breasts . ' Truth or dare ? ' I asked . ' Dare ! ' : drake replied fast . I smiled at him . ' Do you dare to watch how I pull off my sweater and bra without touching yourself or me ? ' I asked him . ' Well okay , go ahead ' : drake replied . Again I laid my finger on his lips : ' Ssst , I wasn't ready with my challenge yet . ' I smiled again : ' Do you dare to watch how I undress myself completely without touching yourself or me ? ' ' And do you dare to let go all the build up lusts inside you after that on me ? ' drake smiled , almost moaning : ' Yes nicki your fucking hot  . ' His eyes where shining .

 let my hands glide over my sweater , caressing my own breasts in front of drake . I let my hands slip underneath my sweater and start rubbing my breasts . After that I pulled off my sweater and dropped it next to me on the floor . My nipples were very hard and pushed a little through my bra . I closed my eyes and softly pinched my nipples . I caught myself on moaning softly . When I opened my eyes again I saw how drake was enjoying the show . In his shorts a huge bulge started to grow . I turned around and brought my hands behind my back . drake watched how I unhooked my black bra and slowly slipped the straps off my shoulders . I held my arms through the straps of my bra and turned around towards Tim . I was holding the cups of my bra in front of my breasts and bend over a little to show drizzy  a nice view on my breasts . His eyes opened wide when I dropped my bra in the floor .


I let my hand slip into my pants and started rubbing over my thong . I moaned softly I rubbed myself , making it seem that I was fingering myself . At that moment I was sure that drake wanted to open his jeans to jerk himself off but again he kept control of himself . I was already looking forward to the moment when he was going to release all of his lusts on me . I unbuttoned my pants and unzipped it , and pulled it down . My black thong moved along a little but lucky for me and kept in place just enough for drake to see nothing . I stepped out off my pants and sat down on my knees on the bed so that my waist was right in front of drake's face . He took a deep breath through his nose and he must have smelled my horny juice through my thong . I grabbed his hands and laid them on my ass . He grabbed my ass tight and pulled me against his face . He kissed my thong . I pulled his t-shirt off . drake had nice shoulders and a flat muscled tummy . I grabbed his head with my hands and kissed him again . Between two kisses I moaned in his ear : ' Go ahead , rip off my thong cause I want you . ' I felt how drake grabbed my thong with his two hands and with a firm grasp he ripped my thong in pieces . The piece of fabric glided down my body and I was sitting fully naked on my knees with drake's head between my legs .


He gave kisses on my vagina which I , luckily for me , shaved before I came to this boat . A shiver ran through my body when he moved his tongue over my clitoris . drake noticed that : ' Did you like that ? ' I let myself fall on the bed and spread my legs , while I pulled the lips of my pussy apart with my hands , making my swollen clit visible to him . ' Go in . ' I almost begged him . After which he with all his lusts , caused by my teasing striptease , started to lick my pussy all over . He licked my clitoris with long slow strokes and sometimes he flicked his tongue faster over my clitoris , almost shaking with his tongue . Sometimes he pushes his tongue inside my pussy and used his fingers to rub over my clit . Also he caressed my breasts and gently pinched my nipples . I moved my hands through his hair and started moaning harder and louder . My whole body started to glow .


' Ooh yeah , drakeeee. ' I moaned . And I grabbed his head tight in my hands and closed my legs around his head . ' Lick me , go on ' My body started shaking and a tantalizing tension moved through my head , my hands and my feet , through my whole body at the same time till the tension focused on my vagina . My hips bucked on the bed , my whole body cramped . In the living room downstairs I heard SNL scream with a loud voice : ' Oooh Wayne , I am cumming ! ' On that moment it felt like there was an explosion inside my pussy . I screamed too : ' Aaaaah DRIZZYYY FUCKING DRAKEEE! 



To tease him I looked up and asked him with an innocent voice : ' Is it okay if I suck you  ? ' ' fucking hell Please !' : he moaned back . And then I closed my lips around the head of his cock and let his cock slip into my mouth and he moaned : ' Ooh yeahnicki , suck me baby mmmmmmm  . ' I let his cock slip outside my mouth again and sucked hard on the tip of his cock . I let it slide back into my mouth and started to rub his balls with my hand . drake got up from the bed and was standing up now while I stayed on my knees , blowing him fast now . I sucked hard on his cock and let it slip fast inside my mouth . I pinched in his ass . drke grabbed my head with both his hands . ' Can I fuck your sweet little mouth , NICKI ? ' he moaned . I nodded yes and kept my head in place . Slowly DRAKE started moving his hips . I felt his thick cock gliding into my mouth . I caressed his tummy , his balls and ran a finger though the crack of his ass . DRAKE moaned softly when I . ' OoohNICKI , ' he called me . He never called my that way . I liked it , it was kind of horny , a calling name like that . With his hard thick cock in my mouth I uttered : ' Oooh DRIZZY. ' And I slipped my whole finger inside his ass , to pull it out again quickly . Tim moaned in pleasure . He stopped fucking my mouth .
Without saying a word I laid down on the bed with my legs wide open . We could sense each other perfectly now . DRAKE grabbed the condom . He ripped the wrapping open and took out the condom . He placed it on the head of his cock and pulled it down over his shaft . It looked like a gift , a wrapped dick . He laid down between my spread legs and placed his cock against my pussy . I noticed that that it wasn't placed very well so I grabbed it with my hand . Slowly and carefully I guided the top of his cock into my vagina . DRAKE laid his full sexy body all over me . I looked into his nice brown eyes , still holding his cock . ' Sweet DRAKE , come inside me and make love to me like you never done before . ' I whispered softly . DRAKEs face turned red and he admitted to me : ' This is my dream . ' I let go off his cock and it sled inside my soaking wet pussy . We both moaned in pleasure . The feeling of his hard cock inside my pussy . My pussy , which had felt its share of cocks already , was eager to accept Tim's cock . His cock , that never had entered a pussy before . drake's thick cock inside my pussy for the first time . That tight pussy , for the first time around drakes cock , an amazing feeling .
Because his cock was so thick I could feel it inside me very well . But cause of all the juices that ran out off my pussy cause of my wetness , his cock could slide easily in and out of my pussy . First he applied a slow pace with slow , deep trusts . I ran my nails over his back on each trust he gave me . drake was resting on his elbows and used his hands to caress my breasts and my cheeks and running his fingers thought my hair . ' I never felt something incredible like this ' : Tim moaned . I moaned back : ' I can feel your thick cock well inside me . ' Suddenly he started trusting me faster . ' I cant hold it much longer , nicki ' : . ' Go ahead , cum for me baby , you wanted this  : I winked at him . I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved along on his rhythm . I rubbed my hands over drakes's chest and his small nipples . ' I am going to cum soon , I am cumming , nickiiii ' : He screamed through the boat ! ' Shoot it all inside me , fill me with your horny sperm , driizzyyyy ' : I yelled back . I felt how drake's body was trembling , he gave me a few deep , hard trusts , on which he yelled : ' Oooh nickii , I am cumming , I am cumming . ' On that moment I pinched hard in his hard , small nipples and on the last deep trust he filled my wet pussy with his warm hot semen . He collapsed and his whole body was laying on top of me now . He was shaking all over .






3 comments:

  1. you had some slip up's with the name tim... but other than that. very steamy. good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @TrebbleBarbie i was wondering if she was calling him Tim on purpose or not..

    i loved it!! and the Wayne and SNL part nice add- on.

    Rocked post soon

    ReplyDelete